Baldwins Lane Surgery
265 Baldwins Lane, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 0RF
Current time is 07:28 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 0121 744 email@example.com
If you are a patient at the surgery we are looking for volunteers to join our patient participation group.
The group meets every two months to:-
- give Practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their Practice.
- provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions about the Practice and their own healthcare.
- encourage health education activities within the Practice.
- develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients.
- act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
- involve further patients from the wider population.
Please consider joining
YOUR NHS—YOUR SURGERY—GET INVOLVED
WE NEED YOUR VOICE!
If you are interested please contact Mark at the Surgery on 0121 744 1290. Our next meeting is Friday 22nd June 2018 at 1.00pm at the Surgery.
If you don’t feel you can get involved but would like to be kept informed please give us your email address and we will send minutes and information to you