Baldwins Lane Surgery
265 Baldwins Lane, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 0RF
Current time is 10:11 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 0121 744 email@example.com
Latest News (click title to open):
Your local NHS in Birmingham and Solihull is still here for you, but how you access services has changed due to COVID-19.
If you are feeling unwell or if you have any health symptoms that you are worried about, please contact us online through our website or call us in the first instance. You can no longer walk-in to your GP practice without an appointment.
If treatment is not possible through an online triage or a telephone consultation, a face-to-face appointment will be arranged for you. You cannot book a face to face appointment – the GP will arrange it if necessary.
We are open and fully operational, but these measures have been put in place to maintain and control social distancing and to keep local people and NHS staff safe.
If you are suffering a serious or life-threatening emergency, please call 999 immediately.
Please visit the NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG website for more information
Please order repeat medication through online services (call reception if you don’t think you have access to this yet). If you can’t order online email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are trying to do as much as we can by phone or video. The nursing staff are seeing patients face to face where required but infection control measures mean the appointments have long cleaning gaps between patients so we cannot see as many patients as we used to and we are trying to do as much as we can for you while you are there to avoid repeat visits. Blood tests are being done but routine blood tests are being delayed as we focus on the urgent ones. We are slowly catching up with the routine bloods and your patience is appreciated.
Always call us first. If we need you to come to the surgery for any reason we will let you know.
- The government may take further decisions about shielding vulnerable people. Please watch the media and check on the Government website for latest information (www.gov.uk/coronorvirus).
- Access to supermarkets for vulnerable shoppers is still available. You can go direct to the supermarkets or contact our emergency help line on 0121 303 1116 and officers can book you a Tesco or Iceland delivery slot. If you do not have access to a computer, please call the helpline and they will refer your details to a voluntary organisation who will be able to help.
- Adult Social Care support and advice is still available by contacting your local social work team. If you do not know how to do this and need help urgently, please call 0121 303 1234.
- Volunteers continue to assist us in local areas. Please note that if you ask for assistance, this may come from another more appropriate organisation. More details can be found at: https://r2wbirmingham.info/
- Support to carers is available from Birmingham Carers Hub which can be contacted on 0333 006 9711 or at www.forwardcarers.org.