Baldwins Lane Surgery
265 Baldwins Lane, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 0RF
Current time is 18:04 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 0121 744 firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments & Complaints
If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received at the surgery from a doctor or any other member of staff please let us know. We operate a complaints procedure as part of the national NHS system for dealing with complaints.
How to Complain
We aim to sort out most problems easily and quickly, hopefully at the time they arise. If your problem cannot be dealt with in this way and you wish to make a complaint please let us know as soon as possible,as this will enable us to establish what has happened more easily.
If it is not possible to do this, please let us have details of your complaint either:
- within 6 months of the incident or
- within 6 months of you discovering the problem, provided this is within 12 months of the incident.
Complaints should be addressed to Mark O’Gara, Practice Manager or to any of the doctors. Alternatively, please ask for an appointment with Mark in order to discuss your concerns. You can also complain to NHS England PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
By email to: email@example.com (Please state: ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line).
By telephone: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, excluding English Bank Holidays)
When investigating your complaint we shall aim to:
- Find out what happened and what went wrong;
- Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with the people involved, if you would like this;
- Ensure that you receive an apology, where it is appropriate;
- Identify what we can do to make sure the problem does not happen again.
Download our comments and complaints leaflet here