Baldwins Lane Surgery
265 Baldwins Lane, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 0RF
Current time is 23:31 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 0121 744 email@example.com
|Day||Morning Surgery||Afternoon Surgery||Evening Surgery|
|Monday||9.00 – 12.00||3.00 – 6.00|
|Tuesday||9.00 – 12.00||3.00 – 6.00|
|Wednesday||9.00 – 12.00||Closed|
|Thursday||9.00 – 12.00||3.00 – 6.00||6.00 – 7.30|
|Friday||9.00 – 12.00||3.00 – 6.00|
- Book online or call 0121 744 1290 to make an appointment
- Most appointments will be telephone or video appointments
- Appointments are generally 10 mins and are for one person
- If you are booked for a face to face appointment please ask if you would like a chaperone. We will try to accommodate this or re-book at a more suitable time. If your examination is of a more intimate nature the doctor will require a chaperone to be present.
- We are happy to provide an interpreter if it would help
- You are able to see/speak to a Doctor of your choice, but this may sometimes be difficult in the case of an emergency.
- Ask at reception if you would like to sign up for online services and book your appointments online
- Evening and weekend appointments are now available at Yardley Wood Medical Centre for patients who are registered at Baldwins Lane Surgery
If you are unable to attend your appointment it is essential that you contact reception (0121 744 1290) and cancel it.
This allows us to use that space for someone else; otherwise the waiting time to see a doctor increases.
It is our policy that if you fail to attend 3 appointments without apology or explanation you will be removed from the practice list.
You can now self-refer for physiotherapy on the NHS without seeing your GP
A physiotherapist can advise and treat problems with your back, neck or any muscle, bone or joint.
CALL 0121 466 6540 Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm
Physiotherapy is provided from 20 different clinics across the city.
Evening appointments are offered by some clinics
WHEN WE ARE CLOSED
If you have a medical matter that cannot wait until we open please use the following contact details – after 1.00PM and before 7.00pm on Wednesdays call our deputising service, BADGER. Their telephone number is 0300 555 9999. and this is given out on the surgery line when we are closed.
At all other times including weekends and bank holidays please call 111.
In emergencies such as severe chest pain or severe bleeding, please call 999 directly.
Walk-In Centre at Katie Road, Selly Oak, Tel: 0121 415 2095.
Solihull Hospital Walk-In Centre Tel: 0121 709 7711.
Family Planning Clinics Tel: 0121 446 1010.
Patient.co.uk for general advice.